The global renewable energy market was valued at $928.0 Billion in 2017, and is expected to reach $1,512.3 Billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2025. Renewable energy technologies use natural sources such as wind, solar, water, and others, to transform these sources into usable forms of energy such as electricity, and mechanical energy.
Factors contributing toward growth of the renewable energy market are volatile nature of fossil fuels and rise in stringent government regulations for reduction of greenhouses gas emissions. However, high cost of renewable energy infrastructure is anticipated to hamper the growth during the forecast period. On the contrary, rise in government funding in the renewable energy sector is expected to offer lucrative growth opportunities.
Download Sample Copy @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3201212?utm_source=ANIL-MRA
The renewable energy market analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants. Some of the major manufacturers profiled in the report include ABB Ltd., General Electric (GE), The Tata Power Company Limited (Tata Power), Innergex, Enel Spa (Enel), Xcel Energy Inc. (Xcel Energy), EDF, Geronimo Energy, Invenergy, and ACCIONA.
Other players in the value chain of the market includes Vestas Wind Systems A/S, UpWind Solutions, Inc., Senvion S.A., and Sinovel Wind Group Co., Ltd. ENERCON GmbH.
The global renewable energy market is segmented into type, end use, and region. Based on type, the market is divided into hydroelectric power, wind power, bioenergy, solar energy, and geothermal energy. Based on end use, the market is categorized into residential, commercial, industrial, and others. Based on region, the renewable energy market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The report provides an extensive qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations of the renewable energy market from 2018 to 2025 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The renewable energy market size is provided in terms of value and volume.
- The renewable energy market forecast is studied from 2018 to 2025.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the renewable energy industry for strategy building.
- Profiles of leading players operating in the market are provided to understand the competitive scenario.
- The report provides extensive qualitative insights on the significant segments and regions exhibiting favorable market growth
Avail Discount on Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/3201212?utm_source=ANIL-MRA
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: introduction
Chapter 2: executive summary
Chapter 3: market overview
Chapter 4: Renewable Energy market, by component
Chapter 5: Renewable Energy market, by type of Renewable Energy
Chapter 6: Renewable Energy market, by function
Chapter 7: Renewable Energy market, by end user
Chapter 8: Renewable Energy market, by region
Chapter 9: company profiles
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
E-mail: [email protected]