MarketResearchNest.com adds “Global Cannabis Extraction Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 118 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
A cannabis extract is any oil-like substance that concentrates the chemical compounds like THC or CBD from the cannabis plant. A variety of methods exist for separating cannabinoids from plant material and concentrating them into a cannabis extract. Water, butane, alcohol, ethanol, and CO2 are all used as solvents to complete the extraction process and deliver a highly potent end product (hash, shatter, wax, budder, oil etc.) that are used for dabbing or vaporizing. Some of these products are not yet legal but are expected to join the marketplace sometime after legalization.
This report studies the Cannabis Extraction Market with many aspects of the industry like the market size, market status, market trends and forecast, the report also provides brief information of the competitors and the specific growth opportunities with key market drivers. Find the complete Cannabis Extraction market analysis segmented by companies, region, type and applications in the report.
Request a sample copy [email protected]
The Cannabis Extraction market was valued at – – Million US$ in 2018 and is projected to reach – – Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of – -% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Cannabis Extraction.
This report presents the Worldwide Cannabis Extraction Market size (value, production and consumption), splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025), by manufacturers, region, type and application.
This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
- Westleaf Inc
- MediPharm Labs Corp
- Valens GroWorks Corp
- Indiva Limited
- Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc
- Peridot Labs
- BAS Research, Inc
- Einstein Labs
- C21 Investments Inc
Cannabis Extraction Breakdown Data by Type
- Solvent and Solventless Extraction
- Dry-sieve Extraction (Solvent-less)
- Water Extraction (Solvent-less)
- Rosin Press Extraction (Solvent-less)
- Isopropyl Oil or Quick-Wash ISO Extraction (Solvent)
- Butane Honey Oil Extraction (BHO)
- Supercritical Co2 Oil Extraction (Solvent)
- Ethanol Extraction (Solvent)
Cannabis Extraction Breakdown Data by Application
Market size by Region
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Central and South America, Brazil, Rest of Central and South America, Middle East and Africa, GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa.
Browse full table of contents and data tables at @
Highlights of the Global Cannabis Extraction report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the Cannabis Extraction Market
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Cannabis Extraction market size (value and volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Cannabis Extraction market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Cannabis Extraction companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
- To project the value and sales volume of Cannabis Extraction submarkets, with respect to key regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Cannabis Extraction are as follows:
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million US$) and volume (K Units). Top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Cannabis Extraction market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+91-888-841-3131(IND) | +1-240-284-8070(U.S) | +44-20-3290-4151(U.K)