MarketResearchNest.com ads “Global Draft Beer Market Insights, Forecast to 2025” new report to its research database. The report spread across 117 pages with multiple tables and figures in it.
Draft beer, is beer served from a cask or keg rather than from a bottle or can. Cask beer should be stored and served at a cellar temperature of 12 Â°C (54 Â°F). Once a cask is opened, it should be consumed within three days. Keg beer is given additional cooling just prior to being served either by flash coolers or a remote cooler in the cellar. This chills the beer down to temperatures between 3 and 8 Â°C (37 and 46 Â°F).
The global Draft Beer market is valued at xx million US$ in 2018 and will reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% during 2019-2025. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Draft Beer market based on company, product type, end user and key regions.
Request a sample copy @
This report studies the global market size of Draft Beer in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central and South America and Middle East and Africa, focuses on the consumption of Draft Beer in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Draft Beer market by top players/brands, region, type and end user. This report also studies the global Draft Beer market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- United Breweries Group
- The Molson Coors Brewing Company
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- The Boston Beer Company
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- China Resources Snow Breweries
- Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Molson Coors Brewing
- Tsingtao Brewery Group
Browse full table of contents and data tables @
Market size by Product
Cask Draft Beer
Keg Draft Beer
Market size by End User
Food and Beverage
Order a Purchase Report Copy @
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Draft Beer status and future forecastï¼Œinvolving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Draft Beer manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Draft Beer :
- History Year: 2014 – 2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year: 2019 – 2025
This report includes the estimation of market size for value (million USD) and volume (K Units). Both top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the market size of Draft Beer market, to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets in the overall market. Key players in the market have been identified through secondary research, and their market shares have been determined through primary and secondary research. All percentage shares, splits, and breakdowns have been determined using secondary sources and verified primary sources.
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on Global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain