The National Institutes for Standards in Technology (NIST) defines hybrid cloud as, a composition of two or more distinct cloud infrastructures (private, community, or public) that remain unique entities, but are bound together by standardized or proprietary technology that enables data and application portability‚Äù.In basic terms, it is a computing platform that integrates private and public cloud networks.
The advantage of using a purely public cloud is its economical nature and scalability, while the advantage of using a purely private cloud is its speed, security and reliability.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2979380?utm_source=IDO&utm_medium=Nilesh
Hybrid cloud market merges the advantages of both by allowing businesses to use either as per application. For example- a private cloud should be used in case of confidential or sensitive data, while a public cloud can be used for generic data that is shared with a large number of people. This also makes distributed computer tasks easy to handle and efficient to execute. Another positive is that it provides more flexibility and multiple options for data deployment.
Although a hybrid cloud generally consists of a public cloud service and a private cloud on-premises, it could also be comprised of multiple public clouds accessed from different providers. The decision depends upon the business processes used and the type of data to be deployed by the firm. Currently, a combination of a public cloud service and traditional IT systems are used- since many businesses are yet to make the switch to a private cloud network.
An important prerequisite for hybrid cloud to work with private service is that the private clouds ought to have the access and compatibility with the public cloud providers. Also, stable network connectivity is required.
Hybrid clouds work on the following layers:
- Infrastructure: Combination of virtual machines from different cloud services
- Application: The SaaS, i.e. Software as a Service layer- it describes a setup where the SaaS provided, or the IT systems are present at a centered location. Data integrators work on this level.
The market is moving towards the use of hybrid clouds from the traditional IT systems. There are multiple factors driving this shift.
Following are some reasons:
- Growing awareness of the efficiency in business processes through the use of hybrid cloud.
- Exponentially increasing amount of business data
- Multiple applications of Internet of Things across industries
- Increasing need for data crunching through the use of sophisticated analytics tools- which work well with the presence of cloud networks due to their flexibility and compatibility allowing the smooth conversion and storage of data in the operational databases of the companies.
However, there are some restrictions that deter firms from readily switching to hybrid cloud services.
Following are some reasons:
- High installation cost relative to the single cloud network
- Apprehension towards the use of a new technology due to possible security issues. Although, this has been countered by methods like information decentralization and encryption.
The global market can be segmented on the following criteria:
- Application: Data security, data hosting, orchestration, and data recovery
- End-use sector: CFSI, IT and telecommunication, government, healthcare, retail, logistics
- Size of organization: Large, medium, small
- Service model: IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service) , and SaaS (Software as a Service)
The hybrid cloud market in the Asia-Pacific region is in the growth phase, and is the steadiest growing region for the market. The reasons attributed to the same include increasing usage of data centers and demand for large, unified solutions for data sharing paradigm. However, given the current scenario, North America is projected to account for the largest market share.
Currently, a large share of the cloud market is occupied by the public cloud computing market. But, the private and hybrid cloud systems are growing at a tremendous rate- that are expected to gain importance in the years to come.
The exponential growth of the analytics market- that favors the use of hybrid cloud environments due to their scalability and flexibility. This results in excellent opportunities to the hybrid cloud solution as well as service vendors- who provide their services to the businesses.
The key players in the hybrid cloud market include the following:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- CA Technologies
- Dell Inc.
- Google Cloud
- HP Enterprise
- IBM Corporation
- Market segments
- Market Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
- Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2022
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Market – Current Trends
- Competition & Major Companies
- Technology and R&D Status
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Strategic and Critical Success Factor Analysis of Key Players
- North America
- US and Canada
- Latin America
- Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K.)
- Nordic Countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden)
- Benelux (Belgium, The Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC countries (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and Kuwait)
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
This report is an elaborate aggregation of primary inputs from industry experts and participants across the supply chain. It provides details on market segmentation which is derived from several product mapping exercises, macroeconomic parameters and other qualitative and quantitative insights. The impact of all such factors is delivered across multiple market segments and geographies.
- Detailed Historical Overview (Market Origins, Product Launch Timeline, etc.)
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market dynamics of the industry
- Market Segmentation
- Estimated Market Sizing in terms of volume and value
- Recent trends in Market and impact
- Research Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Get Discount of this Report @: https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/2979380?utm_source=IDO&utm_medium=Nilesh
Big Market Research has a range of research reports from various publishers across the world. Our database of reports of various market categories and sub-categories would help to find the exact report you may be looking for.
We are instrumental in providing quantitative and qualitative insights on your area of interest by bringing reports from various publishers at one place to save your time and money. A lot of organizations across the world are gaining profits and great benefits from information gained through reports sourced by us.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive, #205, Portland,
OR 97220 United States
Toll Free: +1-800-910-6452
Email: [email protected]