Air compressors supply and monitor air/gas for various industrial and non-industrial activities. They facilitate the gas transfer process in numerous industries across automobiles, food & beverages, air blast circuits, chemical plants, pharmaceuticals, oil extraction, transport and many more. The advent of energy efficient air compressors, which are available in portable models, are largely being adopted across numerous industrial activities. The development of recent air compressors, which reduce the maintenance costs, are well received by numerous buyers from different industries.
Get a Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/337396?utm_source=ido&utm_medium=SVJ
The air contamination due to oil lubrication in oiled air compressors and noisy operations of oil-free compressors are the major areas of concern, limiting the adoption of air compressors. However, efforts from key players in order to develop efficient air compressors, should limit the air contamination and noise generation. With innovations in the technology, air compressors would receive a higher adoption in construction activities, especially in developing countries.
The market is segmented on the basis of types, technology, lubrication method and geography. The type segment includes portable and stationary air compressors. The convenience of portable air compressors is driving its off-site applications. In accordance to the type of technology, air compressors are classified among rotary, centrifugal and reciprocating. Rotary air compressors are commonly found in heavy industrial applications, whereas centrifugal air compressors are gaining traction due to increasing non-industrial applications.
Based on lubrication method, the market is analyzed from oil lubricated and oil-free air compressors. Oil-free air compressors, which supply non-contaminated air, are receiving increased adoption amidst industries such as pharmaceuticals, food & beverages and electronic assembling. In order to gain a diverse insight, the market is analyzed as per different geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Numerous companies are adopting product launch, acquisition and expansion as key strategies to excel in the market.
Make an inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/337396?utm_source=ido&utm_medium=SVJ
Top Key Players : Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Sulzer Ltd., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Sullair are launching rotary air compressors with new features. Other key players in the market include Ebara Corp., KPCL, Sullair, Elgi Equipment Ltd., Kobe Steel and VMAC.
1.1 Key Benefits
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the air compressor market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends for gaining a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2020 are provided to highlight the financial appetency of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
1.2 Key Market Segmentation
The market is segmented on the basis of types, technology, lubrication and geography.
MARKET BY TYPE
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
MARKET BY LUBRICATION TYPE
- Oil lubricated
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Get Purchase Discount @ https://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-for-discount/337396?utm_source=ido&utm_medium=SVJ